The Villanova University, USA invites applications from individuals who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
Villanova University is a private research university located in Radnor Township, a suburb northwest of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, within the Archdiocese of Philadelphia in the United States founded in 1842, the university offers 51 undergraduate majors across six colleges; the most popular areas of study are business, engineering and the arts.
This scholarship program is created to provide finances to leaders both on and off campus who have demonstrated a love of learning and a commitment to enhancing both their local and broader civic communities.
Country To Be Taken: USA
Application Deadline: 2nd January, 2018
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Value of Scholarship: The Presidential Scholarship is a renewable, merit-based award covering full tuition, room, board (up to 19 meals-per-week plan), general fee, and the cost of textbooks for eight consecutive semesters.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- first be nominated by the chief academic officer of their high school (principal, president, headmaster)
- have excellent academic grades from previous educational programs
- be proficient in English Langauge
How To Apply: Click here to begin application
The application process to Villanova consists of the following steps:
- Complete the Common Application with the Member School Section for Villanova.
- Request the Secondary School Report Form and your official High School transcript be submitted electronically through the Common Application website.
- Have the results of your standardized test (SAT or ACT) reported electronically to the Office of University Admission by the College Board or ACT. Please note: SAT/ACTs must be taken no later than October of the senior year for any November 1 deadline, no later than November for any December 1 deadline and no later than December of the senior year for Regular Decision.
- All non-native English speakers are also required to submit either official TOEFL or IELTS results.
- Please note that interviews are not part of the admission process.
- As a candidate to the Villanova School of Business, at least one year of high school Calculus is preferred. Applicants to the College of Engineering must have successfully completed a high school Physics course.
Visit The Official Scholarship Website For More Information
Award Provider: Villanova University, USA
4 thoughts on “Fully-Funded International Scholarships at Villanova University, USA – 2018”
I am from Ethiopia. I strongly interested to pursue a master program. I am graduated by Civil Engineering at 2014 and then I was working with United Consulting Engineers plc (Ethiopia) in joint venture with Renardet ingineurs conseils plc (Italia) on Asphalt concrete project Which is worked by “China Water and Electric Corporation (Contractor). Now I want to learn my master’s degree by either highway or road and transportation engineering, construction management engineering, geotechnical engineering, structural engineering and whatever related field. please help me. Thank you for your support.
a nigerian graduate from osunstate please kindly notify of any msc scholarship abroad thanks
course plant science and biotechnology
Thanks for giving this best chance to me. My name is mulualem keltu from Ethiopia. I interested more to study masters program in engineering.
My email address is [email protected]
My phone number is +251948951371