Applications are invited for the 2017 NDDC scholarship program which will be awarded to Niger Deltans who wants to pursue a Masters degree or PhD program at any university abroad.
This is a 100% scholarship program which will be provided to successful applicants.
Eligible Countries: Niger Deltan states in Nigeria which includes Akwa Ibom State, Bayelsa State, Cross River State, Delta State, Edo State and Rivers State.
Eligible Field of Study:
- Agricultural Sciences
3. Environmental Sciences
5. Information Technology
7. Management Sciences
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be from the above mentioned states.
- have gained Admission into a Post Graduate Programme in any of the above listed disciplines in a recognized foreign University Abroad.
- must have completed their bachelors degree program with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division in any recognized Institution.
- have a valid Admission Letter from a Foreign University.
- have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
How To Apply: The following documents are required during application:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government identification letter.
- Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge Certificate.
Click here to apply for PhD program
Click here To apply for Masters degree program
Application Deadline: The application deadline is Friday 27th May, 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information