Tsinghua University, Beijing, China invites applications from suitably qualified individuals who want to pursue a program at the Institution.
The Schwarzman Scholars Program brings together a diverse cohort of young leaders from all regions and sectors of the world who embrace each other’s differences while working on a joint mission and it is fully funded.
Application Deadlines: September 19, 2023
Eligible Countries: Worldwide
Type: Masters and Undergraduate
Value of Award: Succesful applicants will receive;
- Tuition & Fees
- Room & Board
- in-country Study Tour
- Travel to and from Beijing
- Health Insurance
- Stipend for personal expenses
Number of Awardees: Numerous
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements before August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year.
- There are no requirements for a specific field of undergraduate study; all fields are welcome, but it is important for applicants, regardless of undergraduate major, to articulate how participating in Schwarzman Scholars will help develop their leadership potential within their field.
- Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year (for the Class of 2024-2025, as of August 1, 2024).
- Applicants must demonstrate strong English skills, as all teaching will be conducted in English. If the applicant’s native language is not English, official English proficiency test scores must be submitted with the application. This requirement is waived for applicants who studied at an undergraduate institution where the primary language of instruction was English for at least two years of the applicant’s academic program. The requirement will also be waived for applicants who have studied in English for two or more years at a Master’s degree level or higher. Acceptable test options are: Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT). Minimum score 100. International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Minimum score 7. Cambridge English: Advanced (C1) or Cambridge English: Proficiency (C2). Minimum score 185.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Click here to apply.