The Maastricht University invites application for the UCM scholarships which is offered to International students who have interest in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
The university stands out for its innovative education model, international character and multidisciplinary approach to research and education.
Application Deadline: 5th January, 2018
Eligible Countries: International non-EU/EEA
To Be Taken At: Netherlands
Eligible Field Of Study: Liberal Arts & Sciences programme
Number Of Awardees: Not specified
Value Of Scholarships:
|Tuition Fee||€ 10,000||Arranged and paid by UCM|
|Visa Costs||€ 317||Arranged and paid by UCM|
|Insurance||€ 520||Arranged and paid by UCM|
|Living expenses per month||€ 500||Paid by UCM|
|Housing||Arranged and paid by UCM|
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be accepted to the Liberal Arts & Sciences programme in Maastricht University
- have excellent grades from previous educational program
How To Apply: To apply for this scholarship, applicants must apply for UCM via Studielink and upload the following documents in the category ‘Apply for Scholarship’ in MyUM simultaneously with all other required documents.
- A filled out application form
- Official documentation of financial situation, such as recent (parental) tax return and/or a copy of last pay check(s)
- Scholarship applications received by email will not be taken into consideration.
- Applicants are informed about the scholarship decision around March/April.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Provider: Maastricht University, Netherlands