The University of Bristol is presenting Future Leaders Postgraduate international awards to international candidates who wish to study taught postgraduate degrees.
The University of Bristol is an English-based academic university established in 1876 by the merger of the Merchant Venturers’ School and Bristol University College. It offers both undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in many fields.
The University of Bristol will award ten scholarships worth £5,000 each. Only successful candidates who fulfil all the requirements will get this award.
- University or Organization: University of Bristol
- Department: School of Management
- Course Level: Taught Postgraduate
- Awards: £5,000
- Number of Awards: Ten
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters programmes ( MSc Business Analytics, MSc Global Operations and Supply Chain Management, and MSc Human Resource Management and the Future of Work)
- Please fulfil the following requirements to see whether you are eligible for not:
- Must be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Must have applied to start one of the qualifying management MSc programmes in September 2021.
How to Apply
- Before applying for an award, you must take admission to the postgraduate degree program at this university. After that, you will be able to use this online application form.
- As a part of the admission application, applicants might be asked to submit all the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Requirements associated with admission vary from one course to another. You can get detailed information from here.
- Language Requirement: At the University of Bristol, various programs require different levels of English language skills. Find out more information by clicking here.
- Round one deadline: 10 am (UK time) 29 March 2021.
- Round two deadline: 10 am (UK time) 14 June 2021.