Since 2010, the McMillan-Stewart Foundation has partnered with the Sciences Po American Foundation to offer merit-based scholarships to give access to France’s higher education system to meritorious African students from sub-Saharan African countries. This will be done specifically through the undergraduate Europe Africa program of Sciences Po.
- For foreign secondary schools: 22nd February 2023.
- For French secondary schools: 10th April 2023.
Eligible Countries: Sub Saharan Africa
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Awards: Successful students will receive a scholarship covering the full Sciences Po tuitions fees every year, for the duration of their undergraduate studies programme.
As Social criteria are also taken into account, an additional grant may be awarded to cover living expenses
Duration of Award: 4
- You must be citizen of a sub-Saharan African country
- You must have completed their high school education in a sub-Saharan African country and
- You must be accepted to Sciences Po’s undergraduate Europe-Africa programme
How to Apply: You must first apply to study at Sciences Po undergraduate Europe Africa program. Applications should be completed on Sciences Po’s Admissions website and include all supporting documents requested for the Emile Boutmy scholarship application.