The Ryerson University – Canada is offering the Geoff Boyes International Student Leadership Awards to remove financial hardships for those brilliant aspirants who will commence full-time post-secondary education at Ryerson.
RU post-secondary education will primarily serve as a means for gaining the skills, training, and knowledge necessary to enter their desired profession
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Post-Secondary Education
Value of Award: $2,000
Number of Awards: 2
- Applicants must have been continuously enrolled in full-time secondary school studies and be enrolling in a post-secondary institution for the first time (i.e. at least three Ontario Grade 12 U/M courses, or Canadian provincial/international equivalents, within the 2020-2021 regular secondary school year).
- Applicants must be admitted to an undergraduate degree program and satisfy any/all conditions included in an official offer of admission.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants are required to present proof of English Language Proficiency at a satisfactory level.
How to Apply: Applicants are required to take admission at the University. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for the studentship.
You must submit all the following documents:
- An essay or project summary: this may be a piece of creative writing or a summary of any creative project which you may have undertaken. It must reflect your capacity for original thought and creative ability (max 750 words).
- Two (2) letters of reference:
- Academic reference letter that confirms your scholastic abilities. This reference may also speak to your leadership/creative endeavours.
- The reference letter should address your leadership/creative endeavours. It should not verify academic achievement.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
1 thought on “2021 Geoff Boyes International Student Leadership Awards at Ryerson University – Canada”
My name is Thlafiya Alasa Ndahi
From Nigeria in base in Maiduguri the Borno State capital city. I need scholarship to help me finance my academics please I need your assistance.