Applications are invited for the GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Fellowship Program which is offered to International students who are willing to pursue a fellowship program in South Africa.
The funding will cover fellows undertaking an MSc programme in Biostatistics in participating training institutions to develop and improve biostatistical skills among researchers, with an ultimate goal of creating research nodes of excellence to grow the discipline and a biostatistical network to nurture researchers with advanced skills and expertise.
Applications Deadline: July 31, 2018
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for students from outside South Africa.
Type: Masters Fellowships
Value Of Scholarships: The scheme will provide full scholarships for MSc Fellows in the 2019 academic year and covers the following:
- Tuition fees and basic medical and accident insurance
- A monthly stipend to cover accommodation and living expenses
- Reasonable support for the MSc research project and supervision
- Travel costs to and from academic training institution and the host research institution
- The GSK scholarship is open to nationals outside South Africa and in particular targeted towards individuals in Francophone countries interested in getting trained at partner institutions in the consortium. Individuals from participating SSACAB countries i.e. (Tanzania, Malawi, Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Namibia and Ghana), need not apply.
- Applicants should normally be under 35 years for the MSc Programme.
- Applicants must have completed their Masters degree program
- Applicants must have excellent grades
How To Apply: Applications for Places Should Be made to the Preferred Host Training Institution. Institutions and Their Contact Persons Are Listed on the Official website.
The application for the GSK/DELTAS Africa SSACAB scholarship should be made separately and in writing, as outlined in the MSc scholarship section. Scholarship applications should be sent to Dr. Pascalia Munyewende: email@example.com and copied to Dr. Eustasius Musenge: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit The Official Website For More Information