The Deakin University – Australia is offering the Global Health Leaders Funding to high achieving applicants who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The sponsorship will provide 20% of the total indicative tuition fee for the normal duration of the course as an award.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: 20% of the total indicative tuition
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Studies:
- H757 Master of Public Health
- H756 Master of Health and Human Services Management
- H704 Master of Health Economics
- H759 Master of Health Promotion
- H748 Master of Nutrition and Population Health
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be prospective international students enrolling in any of the courses given above
- Applicants should have met the English and academic requirements for entry to their selected course.
- Applicants must have at least a bachelor’s degree to take admission to a master programme.
How To Apply: Applicants who are applying for one of the courses given above or have successfully received an offer to study in one of these programmes will automatically be considered for this funding scheme. No additional application is required.
Visit The Official Website For More Information