Global international awards are offering an opportunity to international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the Stevens Institute of Technology, USA.
Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken, New Jersey’s private research university. It was founded in 1870 and was the first college in America exclusively dedicated to mechanical engineering and was one of the oldest technical universities in the United States.
Stevens Institute of Technology will provide tuition fees to eligible international students in the United States.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Stevens Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must hold a previous year’s degree or certificates with a good result from a recognized college or university.
How to Apply
- Aspirants have to take admission to an undergraduate degree at the Stevens Institute of Technology. Students must submit the CSS PROFILE on the College Board website.
- Applicants must need to check out the documents required at the university.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.