University of Chichester is delighted to be able to offer the Global Merit Scholarship to high achieving students who are willing to undertake a degree program at the Institution.
Why study at the University of Chichester? This university helps at all stages of students’ programs and provides them with a variety of information, advice, and guidance
Application Deadline: 12 August 2022.
Eligible Countries: China/Hong Kong, India, Japan, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, USA, Vietnam
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
Value of Awards: For undergraduate: £1,500 per year and for postgraduate: £2,500.
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must hold an offer at the University of Chichester.
- Applicants must have exceeded standard entry requirements.
- Applicants must hold Overseas fee-paying status (i.e., who are not eligible for Home fees).
- Applicants must are self-funded (i.e. not sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship).
- Applicants should be very proficient in the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants will apply for an applicable course at the university.
Each application will be considered on its merit, based on qualifications obtained and the submission of an application to [email protected] (600-700 words), covering all of the following areas:
- Why you are applying for the course you have chosen.
- Why you have applied at the University of Chichester.
- Why you are interested in studying overseas, rather than at home.
- Your strengths as a student: the qualities you will bring to the University of Chichester.
- Why you feel you should receive the award.