Are you an International student who is looking to acquire a Scholarship program in Brunei?
The Government of Brunei Darussalam is offering annual scholarships under a special scholarship award scheme. The scholarship awards will provide applicants the opportunity to study at University of Brunei Darussalam [UBD], Islam Sultan Sharif Ali university [UNISSA] Brunei Institute of Technology [ITB] and Politeknik Brunei (PB).
Application Deadline: not later than 1600 hrs (Brunei time) on 15 February 2022
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: ASEAN, Commonwealth and OIC member countries
To be Taken at (university):
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD)
- Kolej Universiti Perguruan Ugama Seri Begawan (KUPU SB)
- Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA)
- Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB)
- Politeknik Brunei (PB)
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees
Number of Scholarships: Several
Value of Scholarship: Allowances payable will include:
- a monthly personal allowance of BND$500.00;
- a monthly meals allowance of BND$150.00;
- an annual book allowance of BND$600.00;
- accommodation at the residential college of the University/ Polytechnic
- exemption from paying tuition fees including acceptance, examination, registration and orientation fees for the duration of the programme;
- an economy class air-ticket to Brunei Darussalam from the scholarship recipient’s country of origin/ country of domicile prior to the commencement of the course and an economy class air-ticket from Brunei Darussalam to the scholarship recipient’s country of origin/country of domicile upon completion of the course;
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- Be nominated by their Government
- be certified to be medically fit to undertake the scholarship and to study in Brunei Darussalam, by a qualified medical practitioner who is registered with any Government Authority(ies) prior to arrival in Brunei Darussalam. Any and all costs incurred in obtaining this certification are to be borne by the applicant.
- be, between the ages of 18-25 for Undergraduate and Diploma programmes and must not exceed the age of 35 for Postgraduate Master’s Degree programmes on the 31st July 2022
How To Apply: Click Here to Download Application Form
- Application forms must be duly completed and endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the National Focal Point for scholarships of the applicant’s country.
- Applicants are required to also submit a security clearance statement from their National Security Agency(ies)/ Police Station (i.e. a statement/ report certifying that applicants are clear from any civil and criminal charges).
- Completed application forms are to be emailed to the following address: [email protected]
Applicants applying to Univeristi Brunei Darussalam must also complete an online application through https://apply.ubd.edu.bn/orbeon/uis-welcome/
Visit The Official Website For More Information