Applications are invited for the The METI Government of Japan Foreign National Program which will be provided to young interested applicants for a 3 months internship in Japan.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2017
Eligible Countries: Developing countries (OECD/DAC-listed countries)
To be taken at (country): Japan. Private-sector companies, industry associations, and non-profit corporations in Japan. Host companies are determined after matching by the Program Office and subsequent approval by the Screening Committee.
Number of Awards: 120 interns (around 40 will be international students in Japan)
- Allowance: 4,000 yen per day for living expenses. This amount is payable per day for the entire duration of the internship (except for international students living in Japan, who will be paid for active days only)
- Round-trip economy class air ticket, travel insurance (international students in Japan not eligible)
- Internship insurance
- Transportation and accommodation expenses including training program fee when participating in training
Eligibility: To be eligible for this internship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of OECD/DAC-listed countries
- able to submit a school or university enrolment or graduation certificate as well as a letter of recommendation from an affiliated university or institution
- have Proficiency in Japanese language (JLPT level N3 or higher) or proficiency in English.
- able to undertake both the internship and Pre-Training full-time at the host company.
- not have participated in this Program in 2016
How To Apply: Click here to begin application process
Visit The Official Website For More Information