The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is offering the International Grant program to Students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is created to invite people for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate coursework program in Sydney and also aims to support applicants by covering some expenses.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
Eligible Countries: Citizens of Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand or Vietnam or International
Type: Grants, Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value Of Scholarships: The program will cover $3,000 towards UTS tuition fees.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Must be a citizen of Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand or Vietnam; and
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must meet all admission criteria for the undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney; and
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS degree full-time on campus; and
- Must accept their offer (including payment of the deposit required) for the approved UTS program by 30 November 2018 for Autumn session 2019 commencement and 31 May 2019 for Spring session 2019 commencement.
- Must not be currently living or based in Australia; and
- Must not be a government sponsored student.
How To Apply: Interested applicants are required to apply for admission at the UTS University and after taking admission you will be automatically considered for the award.
Visit The Official Website For More Information