The GreenMatter Fellowship brings together a cohort of dynamic, talented and committed biodiversity practitioners, with the objective of developing and unlocking their potential. It affords participants the opportunity to fully engage in tackling biodiversity issues through their study and career paths, alongside peers who share in that commitment.
Application Deadline: 26th February 2023
Eligible Countries; South Africa
Type: Fellowship, Masters, PhD
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: A GreenMatter postgraduate award provides holistic support in the form of:
a) a cash contribution towards costs of living, study fees, and research costs; and
b) the opportunity to access mentoring support, career guidance and platforms to engage in learning networks.
Duration of Programme: GreenMatter will provide funding for up to a maximum of ONE years.
Eligibility: Applicants must be:
- A national of South Africa;
- In possession of an undergraduate Degree;
- Seeking funding for a full-time postgraduate programme;
- Able to motivate how your field of study aligns to the GreenMatter priority skill areas identified.
How to Apply: The application form is of primary importance as it serves as the basis for assessment. The form can be accessed at the following link: http://www.greenmatterza.com/greenmatter-fellowship-call-for-applications.html. The form should be completed and submitted via email to [email protected]. Please remember to fill in all sections of the form.
If you experience any problems, questions can be emailed to [email protected] and will be responded to within 3 working days.
The following supporting documents must be included and should be uploaded at the end of the form. Please make sure the documents are labelled accordingly.
• Proof of South African citizenship;
• Certified copy of degree certificate(s);
• Certified academic transcripts;
• Curriculum Vitae (CV) – List any and all work or volunteer experience;
• Reference letters from two referees.