Looking to pursue your studies in China? The Guangdong University of Foreign Studies is happy to announce Guangdong Government Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship for international students to study in China. The scholarship is available to pursue the undergraduate program.
Guangdong University of Foreign Studies is a public university with emphasis in foreign languages and cultures, overseas economy and trade, and international strategies in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China.
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarship of 10000 per year will be awarded.
Eligible Countries: International Students
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Country To Be Taken: China
Application Deadline: On or before October 31st, 2017
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Undergraduate students currently reading in full-time courses and with formal academic qualification (freshmen students are not included?.
- Students need to have foreign nationality, supply valid foreign passport and visa.
- Acquired fundamental Chinese Language Proficiency and supply relevant proof (Students studying in English-taught-program could relax this restriction in the appropriate way.
- Age under 40 years old.
- Passed in all subjects of compulsory courses and no disciplinary records in the last academic year.
- Have not gained or awarded with any other scholarship during the academic year.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are to complete the scholarship application form.
The necessary materials for application include
- Application Form for Guangdong Government Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship
- School attendance certificate
- Undergraduate transcript
- One copy of foreign passport, including pages of personal information and valid visa.
For more information, visit the official scholarship page.