The University of Toronto Mississauga is offering Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships for high-achieving students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
Three levels of entrance scholarships guaranteed to all domestic and international students admitted to our campus with the admitted average listed below.
- 95.0% and above: Up to $12,000 ($3,000 renewable x 4 years)
- 92.0% — 94.9%: $3,000 (non-renewable)
- 90.0% — 91.9%: $2,000 (non-renewable)
Application Deadline: March 15, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: Up to $12,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must demonstrate academic achievement.
- Applicants must be newly admitted students directly from high school and are assessed automatically on admission (no application required).
- Applicants must achieve and maintain a Cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 3.70 at the end of Fall/Winter session to be eligible for renewal.
How to Apply; In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After being registered, students will be automatically considered for this education award.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
3 thoughts on “2021 Guaranteed International Entrance Scholarships at U of T Mississauga – Canada”
How do I apply for 2021 Guaranteed International Entrance Scholarships at U of T Mississauga – Canada…..
Please, show me the steps
Relevant publications have been provided. If interested in any, please visit “The Official Website” of the institution to get guidelines on how to apply. Kindly reach out to the school directly If you have further issues applying for the scholarship.