The School of Law at The University of Limerick, Ireland is offering six half-fee scholarships to individuals who wants to undergo an Masters degree program at the Institution.
Eligible Field Of Study:
- LLM/MA in Human Rights in Criminal Justice
- LLM in International Commercial Law
- LLM General
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries.
- be accepted (or conditionally accepted) onto a Taught Masters in the School of Law at UL.
- have completed their bachelors degree program in any recognized Institution.
- have good grades.
How To Apply: Interested applicants email their application to the relevant Course Director: (including your personal statement)
- LLM/MA in Human Rights in Criminal Justice (Dr Ger Coffey, [email protected])
- LLM in International Commercial Law (Sinead Eaton, [email protected])
- LLM General (Dr Kathryn O’Sullivan, [email protected])
Application Deadline: The Scholarship application deadline is June 2, 2017.
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information