The Harding Distinguished Programme is available to the most talented students in any discipline, from all parts of the UK and the world. This scholarship program provides outstanding students with life-changing opportunities to research and study at the University of Cambridge.
Application Deadline: 3rd December, 2020
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Number of Awards: 25 to 30
- Applicants must have completed their Masters and Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
How To Apply: To be considered for a Harding Distinguished Postgraduate Scholarship, when you make your application for Ph.D. study you must:
- Indicate that you wish to be considered for funding by answering ‘yes’ to the question ‘Do you wish to apply for funding?’ in the Funding section of the online Graduate Application form.
- Apply by the funding deadline for your course.
You do not need to provide an additional, bespoke statement specifically for the Harding Distinguished Postgraduate Scholars Programme (HDPSP) when making your application for Ph.D. study and there is no HDPSP sub-section to complete – as long as you have indicated that you wish to be considered for funding, and you apply by the funding deadline, no further action is required.
Visit The Official Website For More Information