The Harvard University is offering the Agricultural Innovation in Africa (AIA) fellowship program to interested applicants who are willing to pursue the fellowship program.
fellows will study agricultural science and technology policy improvement through Africa’s Regional Economic Communities (RECs).
Application Deadline: 16th January 2018
To Be Taken At (Country): USA
Number Of Awards: Not specified
Duration Of Program: 1 Academic Year (10 Months)
Eligibility: Predoctoral candidates and recent recipients of a Ph.D. or equivalent degree
How to Apply: Click Here to apply
- CV/ Resume
- Unofficial transcript (pre-doctoral fellow applicants only)
- Research statement (3-5 pages)
- Writing sample (less than 50 pages)
- Should be one published or unpublished piece written by the applicant (co-authored pieces not accepted) in English that will demonstrate his/her English-language writing ability
- Can be a journal article, book chapter, dissertation chapter, white paper, etc. you have produced in your field
- Contact information for 3 recommenders submitting letters on your behalf.
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information
Award Providers: Harvard Kennedy School