The Horowitz Foundation for Social Policy Grants invites applications from individuals who intends to seek for support for their study.
The aim of this program is:
- to support emerging scholars through small grants
- to promote scholarship with a social policy application
- to encourage projects that address contemporary issues in the social sciences
Application Deadline: 1st December 2017
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: All
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Each grant is worth a total of $7,500—$5,000 is awarded initially and $2,500 upon completion of the project.
- The first installment of $5,000 is paid upfront to the grant recipient.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this grant program:
- be International students
- be Current PhD candidates who are working on their dissertation.
- have defended their dissertation proposal or had their topic approved by their department.
- have excellent results from previous educational program.
How To Apply: Click here to begin application process
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Providers: Horowitz Foundation for Social Policy