The Jerusalem Brain Community (JBC), an association of faculty and student researchers, from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem is offering the Golden Opportunity Scholarship Program to Interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This program enables fellows to devote themselves exclusively to their research with the purpose of reaching scientific and professional independence.
Applications Deadline: August 27, 2018
Eligible Countries: Israel & Abroad
Type: Scholarships are available for undergraduates to pursue research
Eligible Field Of Study: Brain and Cognitive Sciences
Value Of Scholarships: $10,000
- Undergraduate students who completed their final year of studies, with a clear interest in brain science
- Student’s grades must be 90 or above (or at the top 10% of the class)
- Applications for JBC fellowships, are to students who are interested in conducting research in a lab of a JBC member
How To Apply: The following documents should be submitted:
- Application Form (Online Application Form)
- Proof of acceptance to a MA/MSc program in the field of Brain Science, at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Copy of Academic Standing from your university (grades from all previous years)
- A research proposal (limited to 1 page)
- A recommendation letter from a JBC Member, expressing his/her approval to accept the student in her/his lab and willing to secure funding till completion of the degree.
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information