The Northumbria University, a university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England. A former polytechnic is inviting applications from applicants who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Applications Deadline: August 3rd, 2018
Eligible Countries: EU Countries
The EU countries are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
Value Of Scholarships: The University will be awarding five scholarships of £9,250 and three scholarships of £4,625 to EU students who start a full-time undergraduate programme in September 2018.
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in an EU member state outside the UK.
- Applicants must accept an offer made by the University through UCAS as either a firm or insurance choice. Please note that students holding both conditional and unconditional offers are eligible to enter
- Applicants must be joining Year 1 of an Undergraduate programme commencing in September 2018
- Applicants must not have previously studied at the University
- Applicants must not be joining the University through an articulation agreement
How To Apply: All you need to do is produce a 30 second video which tells us why you think Northumbria University and the city of Newcastle is the best choice for European students. The deadline for entries is 17:00 GMT on Friday 3rd August 2018. You can submit your video using this form.
Visit The Official Website For More Information