The Northumbria University, officially the University of Northumbria at Newcastle, UK is offering two (2) scholarships worth 100% and 3 scholarships worth 50% to international students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is aimed to grow high-quality research and use it to drive excellence in all of our activities.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2017
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At: United Kingdom
Number Of Awardees: Not specified
Value Of Scholarships: The University will be awarding 2 scholarships worth 100% and 3 scholarships worth 50% of Year 1 international Postgraduate tuition fees to students.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- be ordinarily resident in a country outside of the United Kingdom or it’s dependencies and the European Union
- have applied for a Masters programme at the University
- hold an ‘international’ fee status
- be joining Year 1 of a Masters programme commencing in January 2018
- accept an offer made by the University by following the instructions, which will be sent to you.
How To Apply: Interested applicants will be asked to submit a video lasting no more than 30 seconds which we will share on the University’s social media channels. Your video should answer one key question:
- Why is Northumbria a great place to prepare for your future?
Details on how to submit video will be found on the official website (Link found below)
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Provider: Northumbria University, UK