The International Foundation for Ethical Research is pleased to invited interested applicants for its Graduate Student Fellowship for Alternatives in the Use of Animals in Science for the academic year 2020/21.
This fellowships provide up to $12,500 annually in stipendiary support and supplies per year. The fellowships are renewable annually for up to three years. Continued funding is dependent on student progress and availability of funds.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Master’s and PhD
Value of Award: $12,500
Number of Awards: Two
Eligible Field of Studies: Master’s and PhD program in Humanities, Life Sciences, Education and Information Studies, Health Sciences, Public Health, Law, Sciences, Human and veterinary medicine, education, psychology, humanities, journalism, law.
- Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Applicants must be International students
How To Apply: Click Here To Apply
Applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Copies of recent publications by the faculty sponsor and/or student applicant on topics related to the proposed research (if any).
- CV for faculty sponsor(s).
- A brief description of the institution and facilities available for this project.
- Indicate how you heard about this fellowship opportunity.
- A Pre-Proposal Application must be submitted by a faculty member.
- Pre-Proposal will include Descriptive title and current contact information.
- Faculty sponsor’s contact information.
- An abstract of no more than 250 words
- A brief description of the proposed training program, including methods, progress, and a plan for dissemination of relevant knowledge.
- A brief description of the proposed project.
Visit The Official Website For More Information