The Institute of International Studies (IIS) at University Of California Berkeley invites applications from individuals who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
The Institute of International Studies (IIS) Undergraduate Merit Scholarship supports undergraduate research in any area of international studies.
Application Deadline: Monday, 13th November, 2017.
Eligible Country: All
Eligible Fields of Study: International Studies and other related fields
Country To Be Taken: USA
Value Of Scholarship: Merit scholarships will be up to $2000 each with the chance to win an additional $1000 for Best Research Summary.
Number Of Scholarships: Not specified
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must;
- be International students
- have applied or applying to UC Berkeley
- have good academic records from previous educational programs
How To Apply: Click here to begin application process
Interested applicants must submit a one-page research proposal that addresses:
- The research question;
- Why it is important to the field of study;
- Qualification to conduct the research (i.e. related past or planned coursework, languages, etc.);
- A preliminary research plan (including the format for research, i.e. during EAP, as an independent study, etc.).
In addition, applications must include an unofficial transcript and one letter of recommendation, which can come from a GSI or faculty member. Please ask your recommender to e-mail the recommendation letter directly to email@example.com.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Provider: The Institute of International Studies (IIS)