University of Dundee, UK is pleased to award an exciting opportunity to students who want financial assistance towards their academic pursuit at the institution.
The International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence Scholarship is only for students currently studying an International Incorporated Bachelors or an International Incorporated Masters programme at the International College Dundee (ICD).
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Postgraduate, Undergraduate
Number of Awards: Not mentioned
Value of Award: Up to £6,000 per year of study
Eligibility: To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet ALL the following eligibility criteria:
- Classified by the University of Dundee and Oxford International Education Group (OIEG) as an International student for tuition fees.
- Students must have completed an ICD full-time programme (online or on-campus), AND be progressing to a full-time (180 credits per year), on-campus UoD programme.
- Students must achieve one of the following during the study of their full programme at ICD:
- overall, achieve an ‘A’ grade average in their academic performance
- show a significant uplift in academic performance during their time at ICD and achieve excellent (‘A’ grade average) academic performance in the final term.
How to Apply: All students studying at the International College Dundee will be automatically assessed against the eligibility criteria at the end of their study at the College and ahead of progressing to their chosen University of Dundee continuation degree.
An outcome of this review will be communicated to you via email.