Murdoch University is providing the selected students $30,000 per annum to cover the cost of their undertaken research studies.
This 3-year fully funded PhD scholarship provides an exciting opportunity to undertake consumer driven research with the MS community (patients, careers, healthcare providers) and the emergency-response community.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $30,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must have submitted their applications by the application deadline.
- Applicants must demonstrate an interest in improving health outcomes and opportunities for vulnerable populations prominent persons with MS.
- Applicants must have well-developed interpersonal skills to communicate with the interdisciplinary and collegial team and public and professional representatives.
- Applicants must have a first-class Honours or Masters degree with a thesis component in relevant psychology, public health, medical, or allied health field.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 110
How to Apply: Please send the required documents (as separate documents) to [email protected] before the closing date to apply for the scholarship.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- maximum two pages outlining how you meet the application criteria
- current CV
- academic transcript (from former universities)
- example of written work as the primary author (e.g., manuscript or thesis)
- single page justifying your interest in the C-RIMS project and potential research questions you might like to address as part of the project