EuReCa (Europe Research & Care) is Institut Curie’s international Program which provides students with an excellent interdisciplinary, inter-sectorial, and international training. It includes a personalized career development plan, coaching, mentoring and the possibility of undertaking secondments in partners’ institutions.
Application Deadline: January 9th, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Award: Varies
Number Of Awards: 8
- Applicants must be in possession of a European master degree or equivalent master’s degree which would formally entitle them to embark on a doctorate.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How To Apply: Interested applicants have to complete an online form in English in time via the web-based application portal.
The following documents are required:
- a CV,
- a motivation letter,
- a copy of the high school degree,
- a copy of the university degrees including the European Master’s degree or equivalent master’s degree (translated by the applicant in English),
- a copy of the university grade transcript from the Master’s degree or equivalent master’s degree which would formally entitle to embark on a doctorate (translated by the applicant in English),
- 2 recommendation letters. Referees must have submitted their recommendation letters by the end of the call. We strongly advise applicants to contact their referees as soon as possible so that referees have enough time to upload the recommendation letter online. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the 2 recommendation letters are uploaded by the referee before the call ends.
Visit The Official Website For More Information