The University of Hawai‘i at Manoa School of Pacific and Asian Studies/Center for Korean Studies is offering Scholarship Opportunities to International students who have interest in pursuing a fellowship program at the Institution.
The purpose of the fellowship is to enable the continuation of research and publication.
Applications Deadline: January 14, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Postdoctoral programme
Eligible Field Of Studies: The fellowship is open to scholars from all fields of Korean studies, including literature, history, sociology, political science, and anthropology.
Value Of Scholarship: The selected fellow will receive a monthly stipend of $3,750.00 for twelve months with no additional benefits.
- Applicants must International Students
- Applicants should hold a PhD by June 1, 2019, and should have not received the degree more than five years prior.
- Applicants must be able to speak, read, and write in English and Korean with a professional working proficiency.
How To Apply: Applicants must submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line to read “Postdoc_surname_given name”:
- Cover letter to the Search Committee indicating interest in the position.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Dissertation abstract.
- Research statement. Please include the research that would be accomplished during the fellowship (not more than two pages, single spaced).
- Two letters of recommendation. The applicant must request that the letter writers (or the dossier service) email the recommendation letters directly to email@example.com.
- High‐quality copies or scans of transcripts showing degrees and coursework.
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information