McNeese State University is proud to offer several generous scholarships to international students who are willing to study a degree program at the Institution.
The winners of this application will get $500 – $2,000 in addition to the Non-Resident Fee Waiver worth $11,075 by McNeese.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $2,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Applicants must be fully admitted at McNeese.
- Applicants are required to have an overall GPA of 3.0 or more and ACT or SAT test score of 25-36 or 1200-1600.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- ACT English – 18
- SAT Writing & Language – 500
- ACCUPLACER Next-Generation Writing – 250
- TOEFL – 61
- IELTS – 5.0
- PTE Academic – 44
How to Apply: Applicants must access the university portal by signing up and apply using the same credentials.