The University Of Münster – Germany is offering a Short Time Scholarship Program to individuals who are seeking for financial assistance in acquiring a degree program at the Institution.
However, students who have excellent results in their studies or a particularly outstanding social or intercultural commitment can apply for scholarships.
Application Deadline: August 22nd 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: The amount of the scholarship depends on the available funds and your individual situation. The scholarship can be granted for up to 4 months and up to 750€ per month.
- Applicants must Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Applicants must Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
How To Apply: Please submit your application including the following documents at Die Brücke/International Centre:
- application form (please download the form here)
- letter of motivation (reason for your financial need)
- bank account statement of the last three months
- actual certificate of enrolment (Studienbescheinigung)
- copy of transcript of records
- copy of residence permit
Please hand in your application at the Infodesk in Café Couleur in Die Brücke
or send it via post to:
Visit The Official Website For More Information