The Regent’s University London – UK is awarding a 50% off on tuition fees and £10,000 per year of living costs provided by ICET to exceptional students who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Why study at Regent’s University London? Students will have access to a world-class education environment while attending this university, allowing them to enhance their leadership as well as intellectual talents. This university’s staff assists students in achieving their entrepreneurial ambitions.
Application Deadline: 31 July
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Awards: 50% off fees
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants need to meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have excellent academic records
- Applicants can demonstrate your English proficiency with:
- IELTS: Overall score of 6.5 with no score below 5.5 in any of the four components
- PTE Academic: Overall score of 58, with 51 or above in each individual component
- TOEFL IBT: Overall score 80. (We do not accept TOEFL from applicants requiring a Student Visa, as this qualification is no longer accepted by the UK Visas and Immigration Department (UKVI)
- A-level/GCSE/IGCSE English: Grade C / 4 or above (for IGCSE certificates, please provide the Supplementary Certifying Statement with the breakdown of component grades)
- International Baccalaureate: Grade 4 or above in English at Higher or Standard Level