Applications are on going at Vrije Universiteit , Netherlands for the International masters fellowship which is being offered to international students who wants to undergo a masters program in the university.
Eligible Countries: International
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be International students.
- Be admitted into Vrije Universiteit before applying for the scholarship.
- Have completed their bachelors degree program at any recognized institution.
- Have good academic background.
How To Apply:
Applicants should register for a Master’s programme in Studielink and after that in the VUnet portal.
Applications are accompanied with the following:
- Proof of excellence/ GPA
- Motivation Letter: the following questions should be included in your letter.
- Why do you want to study this specific programme?
• What are your future perspectives?
• Why do you deserve the VUFP scholarship?
3. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
The fellowship application deadline is on 1st feburary 2017.
Please visit the the official page for more information.