The University of Hull Business School is offering the International Masters Financial Awards to new International students studying at the Institution.
This financial award only covers a part of the full tuition fee and does not cover living or travel costs.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students.
- have applied and received confirmation of an offer to study before applying for this award.
- have completed their bachelors degree program.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
How To Apply: The following are required during application:
- Completed application form (with their application code entered)
- A copy of their offer letter
- Proof of a first class honours Bachelors degree or equivalent
- one good academic reference
- An essay of no more than 500 words on why you wish to study at Hull University Business School on the MSc programme for which you have applied and – focusing on your academic achievements, any positions of responsibility you have held or any recognition you have received for excellent performance at your previous institution – why you should be considered for a scholarship.
Please enclose all required documents along with this completed application form and email this form with all the required documents as stated above to:
Ms. Bella Anand
HUBS Admissions Tutor
Application Deadline: The application deadline is on 10th July 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information