New Jersey City University is offering qualified undergraduate and graduate International Students a merit scholarship of up to $1,000 per semester/ $2,000 per year.
NJCU provides top-quality education to over 8,500 students who reflect the dynamism of the University’s metropolitan Jersey City location. It has challenging & renowned degree programs for the students.
Application Deadline: January 21, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Graduate
Value of Award: up to $1,000 per semester/ $2,000 per year
Number of Awards: Not known
- Applicants must be enrolled full time (at least 12 credits- undergraduate or nine credits- graduate).
- Applicants must be admitted and matriculated at NJCU.
- Applicants must have, or apply for, an F1 visa.
- Applicants must enter with and maintain a minimum 3.2 GPA.
- Applicants are required to present proof of English Language Proficiency at a satisfactory level.
How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, claimants must complete an I20 application at the University. After taking confirmation, seekers will be considered for the studentship.
Visit The Official Website For More Information