The National Louis University is providing 45% of the tuition fee of the full-time chosen course, which will be renewable to the selected applicants.
Why choose to study at National Louis University? National Louis University is a nationally recognized institute for highly qualified teachers, counsellors, and human service professionals. At NLU, students can grow through student organizations, volunteer opportunities, wellness programmes, leadership workshops, honour societies, networking events, and various other resources.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Award: 45% Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Available to international students on an F1 student visa
- Must be a First Time Freshman (completed less than 20 semester hours/30 quarter hours of prior university-level coursework)
- Must be pursuing a program offered in NLU’s Undergraduate College
- Must be a new NLU student starting your NLU coursework On-Campus in the Fall 2021 or Winter 2022 term
- Students are only eligible to receive one NLU resource per academic year
- NLU scholarships can only be used to cover tuition costs and are not refundable to the student
- Students must maintain full-time status (14+ credits/term) and continuous enrollment (Summer optional)
- Students must adhere to all university policies and maintain their F1 status in order to remain eligible to receive NLU scholarships.
How to Apply: The applicants must secure admission at the university by completing the online application form. The applicants must complete the scholarship application form and a corresponding essay or video and submit it to [email protected] to apply for the scholarship.