Applications are invited from international students who wants to pursue a PhD program at City University London.
This scholarship program covers A full tuition fee waiver and An annual bursary (£16,057).
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study: School of Arts and Social Sciences
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- hold at least a 2.1 honours degree or merit level Masters degree in a relevant subject (or international equivalent)
- have applied for School of Arts and Social Sciences program at City University London
- have good academic records
- be proficient in English Language
How To Apply: To apply, you will need to submit the following supporting documents:
- Your research proposal (max five sides of A4)
- Cover letter (max one side of A4), explaining the preferences regarding potential supervisors and the motivations for applying to the PhD programme in the International Politics Department at City
- Two academic references (or one academic and one professional referee where appropriate) sent by email from an official work (not private) email account
- Copies of your degree transcripts and certificates (originals or certified copies)
- Proof of your English language proficiency (if English is not your first language).
The above documents should be compiled into a single document and submitted to email@example.com
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is May 31, 2017
Visit The Official Website For More Information