The President’s Awards are intended to recognize the high academic achievements of students who have successfully been awarded major scholarships from the Killam doctoral or Tri-agency doctoral competitions.
The award will cover full-time program tuition fees for up to two years, excluding incidental fees.
Application Deadline: OPEN
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awardees: Not Specified
Value of Award: The award will cover full-time program tuition fees for up to two years, excluding incidental fees.
Duration of Award: 2 years
- Applicants must be registered as a full-time student
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate and Masters degree program
- Applicants must have good academic records
- Applicants should hold a full doctoral scholarship from one of these specified funding programs:
- NSERC (PGSD, CGSD, Vanier CGS)
- SSHRC (Doctoral, CGSD, Vanier CGS)
- CIHR (Doctoral, CGSD, Vanier CGS)
- Killam (Doctoral)
How to Apply: There is no need to apply. If you are meet the eligibility requirements listed above, you will be automatically considered for one of the President’s Awards.
If you have been selected for an award, the Faculty of Graduate Studies will notify you and your department following your admission. The award will be verified and applied to your tuition each term for the duration of the award.