The Amsterdam Business School (ABS) is offering €10,000 GMAT scholarships to Interested applicants who are looking to acquire a scholarship opportunity at the Institution.
The mission of ABS is to offer an inspiring international learning community to study business and management, where both staff and students can develop their capacities to optimum effect.
Application Deadline: 1st June 2018
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): The Netherlands
Eligible Field Of Study: business administration.
Value Of Award: €10,000 for the highest scores.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Eligibility: To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have applied or applying to Amsterdam Business School.
- have excellent academic records
- have a minimum of three years post-graduate full-time work experience
- have a minimum GMAT score of 630 or minimum TOEFL of 100 or IELTS of 7.0
How To Apply: Online Application
Applicants need to submit the following documents:
- A one-page CV
- Transcript(s) and related diploma(‘s) from your highest university degree (all non-Dutch and non-English transcripts must be accompanied by a certified English translation)
- Motivational letter (max. 300 words): please explain what sets you apart from the competition, why you are looking into an MBA degree and what your post-MBA goals are
- GMAT/ GRE (if applicable)
- TOEFL/ IELTS (if applicable)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (you’ll receive the template after the MBA CV Quick Scan or please download here)
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more information