Emory University offers partial to full merit-based scholarships as part of the Emory University Scholar Programs. Scholar programs are more than just merit scholarships. They empower students through resources and support to reach their full potential and make an impact on the university, Atlanta, and the world beyond.
Application Deadline: 15th November, 2022.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awardees: Roughly 175-200
Value of Scholarship: Partial or fully-funded
Duration of Scholarship: 4 years
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must grounded individuals who are looking to grow and build on these strong qualities and give of their talents to the Emory community and beyond.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
How to Apply:
- To be considered for any and all scholar programs, you must select one of the three admission decision plans (Early Decision I, Early Decision II, or Regular Decision) and submit all required application materials by November 15. (Those applying Early Decision I must apply by November 1.)
- You also must answer “yes” to the question on your application that says, “Do you wish to be considered for merit scholarships?”