The University of Reading is providing the selected student’s scholarships to cover the cost of a degree study in Meteorology.
The University of Reading’s Scholarship Scheme offers two funding opportunities:
- Centenary Scholarships – To mark the upcoming 100th anniversary of our Royal Charter, the University is offering 125 scholarships for which all master’s students are eligible to apply. These awards have been allocated to particular countries.
- Subject Scholarships – These awards are provided by most of their Schools and are course–specific. Students may be considered for both this scholarship and the Centenary Scholarship.
Application Deadline: 1st June 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Each scholarship for an international student is worth £4,000 and for UK / Republic of Ireland students (whose tuition fees are ordinarily lower) the amount is £2,000.
Number of Awards: 4
Eligible Field of Studies:
- MSc Applied Meteorology
- MSc Atmosphere, Oceans and Climate
- MSc Climate Change and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Applicants must have enrolled and been accepted at Reading for one of the eligible programmes.
- Applicants must possess a good honors degree (2.2 or above), or equivalent from a university outside the UK, in a mathematical/physical science or a closely related subject.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5
How to Apply: Students can log in to the online application portal of the university and make their application.