Applications are invited for the Mcdaniel College, USA scholarship program which is provided to International students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 1st Novermber 2017
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): USA
Number Of Awards: Not specified
Value Of Scholarship: Merit-based scholarships are available to international students and these awards range from $10,000 to full tuition. (Room, board, books, insurance and other fees are the responsibility of the student.) Scholarships are renewable for all four years of attendance, as long as a student maintains satisfactory academic progress.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have applied or applying to McDaniel College, USA
- have a minimum financial support of $17,000 USD annually in order to be considered for admission
How To Apply: There is no separate application process for merit-based scholarships. International students will be automatically considered for all merit-based scholarships, including Full Tuition Awards.
A completed application for an international student includes:
- Completed Common Application –OR– McDaniel Application
- Personal Essay or statement.
- $50 non-refundable application fee (required)
- Official secondary school transcript (officially translated to English) **
- Official score report (from the testing source) from TOEFL, IELTS, ACT and/or SAT Scores **
- Official copies of the SAT or ACT. The SAT school code is 5898. McDaniel College evaluates the highest critical reading and highest math scores from multiple test dates on the SAT.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Financial Information
- Submit the Certificate of Finances form (PDF)
- An official bank statement (translated to English)
- Additional School Information (if applicable)
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information
Award Provider: McDaniel College, USA