National Tsing Hua University is providing financial support for international students who want to pursue undergraduate, master or doctoral degree at the Institution.
The National Tsing Hua University will provide all the following study expenses according to the degree programs:
- Doctoral students: NTD 20,000~40,000 per month.
- Master students: NTD 5,000 per month or NTD 60,000 per year
- Bachelor students: NTD 5,000 per month or NTD 60,000 per year
- Tuition and Credit fee waived
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor, Master & Doctoral
Value of Awards: Varies
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants, concurrently holding a permanent residence status in Hong Kong, Macao, having no history of a household registration record in Taiwan and, at the time of application, have resided in Hong Kong, Macao, or another foreign country for no less than six years, are also qualified to apply for admission as an international student.
- Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English or Chinese.
How To Apply: Firstly, students are required to take admission in the undergraduate, masters and PhD degree coursework at the university. After that, you can apply through the online application form and submit it to the university.
Visit The Official Website For More Information