The University of Hawaii at Manoa is pleased to award a $10,000 scholarship opportunity which will be paid in two installments of $5,000 for up to 4 years of study in total.
Why choose to study at the University of Hawaii at Manoa? The University of Hawaii at Manoa offers unique research opportunities, a diverse community, a nationally-ranked Division, and much more. It is a preferred destination for students and faculty from across the nation and the world.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $10,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be new or continuing UH Manoa undergraduate students who hold or will hold F-1 or J-1 visa status during the award period.
- Applicants must enroll full-time each semester of the award (minimum: 12 credits) in UH Manoa courses unless they are in their last semester and receive authorization from ISS to enroll below full-time.
- Applicants who are incoming freshmen must submit ACT/SAT scores.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- Duolingo – 125
- PTE – 68
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- Cambridge English test – 185
How to Apply: Admission applications must be made first on the university portal. All new applicants will be considered automatically and continuing students must complete the IUSS online application form to be considered.