The International Student Services (ISS), the University of Hawaii at Manoa campus community is offering Scholarships to International students who are looking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program encourages and supports international students to meet their educational, professional and personal goals.
- January 15, 2018
- February 16, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): USA
Number Of Awards: Not specified
Value Of Award:
- International Undergraduate Student Scholarship: $10,000/year (up to 4 years)
- June Chun Naughton ISS Scholarship: Varies ~$500-1,000
- Kenji Yamagumi Scholarship: Varies ~$500-1,000
- Dai Ho Chun Scholarship: Varies ~$500-1,000
- Financial Hardship Scholarship: Varies ~$500-1,000
- Outstanding International Student Scholarship: Varies ~$500-1,000
- ISS Internship Scholarship: $4,000/year
- Summer Financial Hardship Scholarship: Varies ~$500-1,000
- Summer ISS Internship Scholarship: Varies ~$500-1,000
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- demonstrate competence in the English language prior to admission.
- have applied or applying to University Of Hawaii
- be International students
How To Apply: Click Here to begin application process
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Providers: University of Hawaii