The University of Klagenfurt is responding to this demand by training highly qualified specialists in the ICT sector and awarding the University of Klagenfurt Technology Scholarships, which aim at
- increasing the number of highly qualified ICT professionals,
- enhancing diversity in the Federal State of Carinthia and at the University of Klagenfurt,
- increasing the number of international students at the University of Klagenfurt, and
- promoting the University of Klagenfurt’s internationalization efforts.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
Eligible Countries: Albania, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Croatia, Egypt, Estonia, Greece, Israel, Jordan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Montenegro, Morocco, North Macedonia, Palestinian territories, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovenia, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America, Uzbekistan.
Type: Undergraduate & Graduate
Value of Award: Varies
Number of Awards: 20
Eligible Field Of Study: Undergraduate & graduate degree program will be awarded in Mathematics, Computer Science and Business Information Systems, and Electrical Engineering and Information Engineering.
- Applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants should check entry requirements when you come to study at the University of Klagenfurt.
- Applicants must be citizens of the above mentioned countries.
- Applicants must be able to prove very good English language skills (B2 or C1, depending on the desired study programme – Common European Framework of Reference for Languages – CEFR),
How To Apply: The following documents have to be uploaded with the online application
Applicants must complete the application form for admission to one of the Master´s degree programmes at the university.
Visit The Official Website For More Information