The Institute for Transport Studies (ITS), Faculty of Environment, University of Leeds UK invites applications from International students who wants to pursue a Masters degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship is a 50% tuition fee waiver which will be awarded to successful applicants.
Eligible Field Of Study:
- MSc Mathematical Modelling for Transport
- MSc Sustainability in Transport
- MSc Transport Economics
- MSc Transport Planning
- MSc Transport Planning and the Environment
- MSc (Eng) Transport Planning and Engineering
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students.
- have completed their bachelors degree program equivalent to a UK first class or upper second class honours.
- hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of an academic place for an ITS Masters degree
- have good academic results
How To Apply: The following are required during application:
Complete and submit the relevant scholarship application form, to include:
i) a statement of up to 500 words which details how and why a Masters degree from ITS would enable the applicant make a difference to transportation in their country/region, and specifically to tackle a significant problem or issue;
ii) evidence of the applicant’s outstanding ability, achievement and potential;
iii) an outline of the applicant’s career aspirations;
iv) details of their funding situation, including existing funds which are available to them, scholarship applications where the outcome is known or awaited, and other funding sources being explored.
b) Provide a supporting statement from a referee [the scholarship referee should be additional to the academic referees].
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 22nd June 2017.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information