For established researchers to develop new knowledge, skills and ideas in one or more research centres outside the UK.
The scheme may be used for:
- developing new lines of research through overseas collaboration
- making ‘discipline-hopping excursions’ into new areas of research
- developing innovations in teaching
- preparing for collaborative grant applications
- observing and sharing ground-breaking techniques or practices
Application Deadline: 10th November 2022, 4pm
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The maximum value of a Fellowship is £50,000.
Duration of Award: Fellowships are tenable for between 3 and 24 months.
- must be resident in the UK at the time of application
- must hold a post in a UK institution of higher education, or in a museum, art gallery or comparable institution, and have held such a post in the UK for at least the last three years
- may not be registered for a degree, for doctoral studies, or for professional or vocational qualifications.
How to Apply: To make an application, please access the Leverhulme Trust Grants Management System. The recommended browser to use is Google Chrome.
When completing the application form, please refer to the Application Help Notes.