The University of St.Gallen in Switzerland is offering scholarship opportunities to International students who wants to pursue part-time MBA and Full-time MBA programme at the Institution.
This scholarship program is worth CHF 15,000 and it will be provided to successful applicants.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study: Business administration
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their bachelors degree program at any recognized Institution.
- have several years of work experience in life science or related field.
- be fluent in English Language
How To Apply: Interested applicants should submit a condensed paper of maximum two pages + submit a 5-6 minute video elaborating on the assessment. The candidate can choose one of the following two questions:
- Identify and give reasons for current business models/processes that are most at risk, in light of disruption and digitization in the life science industry today.
- Identify and explain two or three strategic business transformations that would need to be implemented to increase innovation capabilities in the life science industry today.
The paper and video should be sent to email@example.com with the subject line: “Life Science Scholarship Competition”.
Application Deadline: The Application Deadline is June 4, 2017.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information